Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A List of To-Do's

There comes a point in life, or in any journey where you're like "Crap! I have shizz to handle!" This whole house buying thing has been... stressful and now... we get to reap the benefits if we push just a little bit more (metaphor to my workout life?... I hate it when I do that to myself) . And now that I'm getting really excited, I'm starting to lose my head! Time for this little OCD'er to make a ton of lists that I will likely never fully check off! ;)

To Do:
1. Find a House.  Check!
2. Make an offer on the house. Check!
3. Home Inspection. Check!
4. Appraisal Check!
5. Well Inspection Check!
6. Pack
7. Clean the new house (because it seriously needs it)
8. Move

Yes. That is how quickly its coming. A month from yesterday, we will be moving into the country!!! "Movin to the countree, gon eat me lotta peaches."

And my personal list of to-do's grows daily:
1. Design my house
2. Paint colors
3. Sigh <3
4. Fall in love with more paint colors
5. Convince Handsome of my brilliance

Feel free to give me your opinions!

For the bathroom (color scheme... Right now the bathroom is painted a light blue, with white fixtures)


And for the kitchen (right now the kitchen is white, with gray speckled counter tops and black appliances) oh! (and eventually this color will have to go with some rustic touches, like a copper sink and wrought iron hardware):


I'd really have to pull the whites etc into this. But I love the blue!
 Any takers? :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the blue and white!! DO you have any pictures of the house yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I'll do a post on what the house currently looks like!
    There will also be a house warming party not too long after we move. :) Then you can SEE!

    ReplyDelete